About This Role
Mozaic, powered by Jammber is seeking a Senior .NET developer with C#, .NET Core, API experience to help oversee projects and support various development duties. These responsibilities include writing code, analyzing data, and contributing to the design and implementation of software. Experience with Azure is a plus.
This person will be responsible for building .NET applications and API focused on user interface, data access and database connectivity. This person’s primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the front end developer and the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of .NET 4.7+, .NET Core 3.1+
- Highly proficient and hands on experience with C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Solid understanding and experience with API development.
- Hands on experience in developing .NET Core technology solutions
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for design patterns and writing reusable libraries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude towards work, problem solving & handling situations.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, table design, stored procedures and query performance
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests